Catechist - Sundays 7:00pm - 8:45pm (During the Faith Formation Year)
- Those who are interested in Evangelizing and relational catechesis with our youth in small groups. We have 4 years of HS FF, which break up into about 21 sessions.
- Each year specializes in different areas:
Year 1 - Bible Knowledge
Year 2 - Theology of the Body & Sacraments (Two Semesters)
Year 3 - Apologetics
Year 4 - Mystagogy
Paraclete - Sundays 7:00pm - 8:45pm (During the Faith Formation Year)
- Those who are interested in assisting and relational catechesis in small groups. (See Catechist description for more information.)
Guardian Angels - Wednesdays, 7:30pm - 8:30pm (During Da-Vine)
Sundays, 7:00pm - 8:45pm (During the Faith Formation Year)
- We are always in need of extra adults who can help monitor the teens and make them feel comfortable at Church. We are truly blessed to have such a big group, and we are still growing. With that being said, we are in need of assistance with Welcoming teens in, check-in/out accountability and hall monitoring to keep our teens safe.
Chaperones for Retreats - Friday - Sunday (We have 4 retreats per year.)
- This is a fun way to get out and help with retreats. Some chaperones are asked to help prepare for meal times. Other chaperones help with welcoming teens and movement to different activities, help monitoring the retreat area and cabins day and night, help with loading/unloading equipment, set up environment & monitoring buses while traveling.
Confirmation Committee- April - May (Confirmation Reception)
Fall Festival Committee-
- This committee will help put together a nice reception with light foods and drinks to accommodate the families who have come to celebrate the Confirmation Mass. We usually expect about 300 people and need help with event planning, food preparation, room decor and setup, clean up.
(During the Fall Festival)
- The youth play a big part in helping to raise money for our Parish during the fall festival. We would love to have a parent committee who can help organize and monitor teens throughout this process. Committee would also help on the day of the fall festival.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!